- Never obey anyone’s command unless it is coming from within you also.
- There is no God other than life itself.
- Truth is within you, do not search for it elsewhere.
- Love is prayer.
- To become a nothingness is the door to truth. Nothingness itself is the means, the goal and attainment.
- Life is now and here.
- Live wakefully.
- Do not swim—float.
- Die each moment so that you can be new each moment.
- Do not search. That which is, is. Stop and see.
Meditation means cleansing the mirror, dropping thoughts, letting thoughts disappear, attaining to moments when thinking ceases. And those are the most blissful moments in life. Once you have tasted a single moment of no-thought, you have taken a great leap into truth; then things will become more and more easy every day.
I love you. Say that to yourself everyday. Look in the mirror and look into your eyes. Looking into your own eyes are the hardest thing to do. Smile at yourself. Pamper yourself. Treat yourself good. Say to the person who is with you everyday I love you. That is, You.
|—||Krishnamurti (via occult101)|